We have an immediate opening for a Graphic Designer to join the graphics division of our Marketing Department. Our internal team functions like a small agency and is responsible for producing a wide variety of material to promote our agricultural equipment across a variety of mediums.
As a creative specialist, the Graphic Designer works to maintain consistent branding across all mediums providing their expertise and support to other members of the creative team. Responsible for branding and cutting edge conceptual designs, the Graphic Designer position provides a common link throughout marketing initiatives.
- Minimum 3 years direct working experience using Adobe Illustrator for design and content creation
- Demonstrated creative process from conception to completion
- Demonstrated ability to develop a relatable message through graphic design
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle
- Flexible schedule to accommodate video and photo shoots occurring outside regular work hours
- Ability to travel if required within Canada and the United States
- Completion of a post-secondary degree in a related field or minimum of 3 years practical work experience in graphic design
- An agricultural background is considered an asset
- Knowledge of tractors or industrial equipment is considered an asset
- The ability to speak, read, and correspond in French would also be considered an asset but is not required
Qualified applicants are invited to apply directly through www.horstwelding.com/careers